In all cities and countries across the world, a major object of concern is the improvement of their integrated transport systems ?both for people and goods?while suitably combining economic growth, efficiency, and quality of the environment. In this regard, it becomes ever more imperative for planners and decision-makers to have access to appropriate means to meet these objectives.
INECON’s transportation practice has a strong track record of many years assisting government agencies and private-sector organizations to fulfill such requirements.
Our experience of the sector includes:
- Planning of road and railroad transport systems, both urban and inter-urban.
- Demand forecasting for road and railroad concession projects.
- Studies formulating policies on road and railroad means of transportation.
- Planning of infrastructure and arrangements for inland access to ports.
- Logistics and planning for railway operations.