A suitable availability of adequate infrastructure fosters public and private investment and enhances the competitiveness of economies. This investment, in turn, pursues economic and social objectives of significant consequence, makes the economy vigorous and promotes regional equilibrium and territorial integration.
From this perspective, INECON provides specialist support to both public- and private-sector entities in the evaluation of public infrastructure investment projects, through a range of relevant services we offer our clients.
In addition, INECON has undertaken a series of studies dealing with valorization of tangible cultural heritage, mainly in connection with historic buildings or locations recognized with the official national heritage site status.
Our experience includes:
- Studies into planning of road, railroad, irrigation, and public building infrastructure.
- Private and social evaluation of infrastructure development projects.
- Studies into infrastructure concession projects.
- Business case appraisals and advisory services for infrastructure concession projects and their bidding processes.
- Support in addressing ratemaking and regulatory issues in infrastructure concession systems and arrangements.
- Public-private partnership (PPP) systems.
- Expert opinion reports for conflict resolution in disputes between concession operators and the authority.
- Assessment, prefeasibility and concept project studies into cultural heritage management issues.
- Management models for valorization of cultural heritage.